Handy Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
Microsoft Excel is loaded with lots of useful keyboard shortcuts including these favorites:
- Create the SUM function: [Alt] + =
- Insert a new worksheet: [Shift] + [F11]
- Fill down (copy from cell above): [Ctrl] + ‘ (single quote) or [Ctrl] + D
- Quick Print: [Ctrl] + P
- Open the Format Cells dialog box: [Ctrl] + 1
- Create a chart (in a chart sheet) from selection: [F11]
- Create a chart (embedded) from selection: [Alt] + [F1]
These are just a few of the handy tips and shortcuts you can use in Excel. Grab a handout of 100+ Excel keyboard shortcuts and find more Excel Tips & Tricks at TheSoftwarePro.com/Excel.
These Excel keyboard shortcuts work with Microsoft Excel 2016, Excel 2013, and Excel 2010.
By Dawn Bjork, MCT, The Software Pro®
Microsoft Certified Trainer, Technology Speaker, Software Consultant