OneNote is a powerful but underutilized Microsoft Office program which gives you tremendous flexibility to collect, manage, and share diverse information. The digital notebooks of OneNote can capture text, images, links, tasks, documents, emails, and other key data. Plus, you can share your notebooks with others and sync across multiple devices. Learn more about Microsoft OneNote. One way to save time is to learn some of the handy OneNote keyboard shortcuts.
If you are already taking advantage of the power and flexibility of OneNote, try these useful keyboard shortcuts:
- Check spelling: [F7]
- Add current date: [Alt] + [Shift] + D
- Add current time: [Alt] + [Shift] + T
- Add current date and time: [Alt] + [Shift] + F
- Insert a hyperlink: [Ctrl] + K
- Add a new page at the end of the current section: [Ctrl] + N
- Add a new page under current page at same level of indentation: [Ctrl] + [Alt] + N
- Add a new subpage under current page at same level of indentation:
[Ctrl] + [Alt] + [Shift] + N
- Apply, mark, or clear To Do tag: [Ctrl] + 1
- Send selected pages to an email message: [Ctrl] + [Shift] + E
These are just a few time saving handy Microsoft OneNote tips and shortcuts. Click here to grab your handout of OneNote keyboard shortcuts.